Raised H.B. No. 5529
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRATION LAWS, RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS FOR REGISTERED SEXUAL OFFENDERS.
To amend Connecticut's sex offender registry laws to establish a three-tiered system in accordance with the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006, and to require that convicted sexual offenders reside at least one thousand feet away from a school or child care center.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/23/2016 Anderson, Abby - Executive Director, Connecticut Juvenile Justice Alliance
- 03/23/2016 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam - Commissioner , Department of Mental Health Addiction Services
- 03/23/2016 Eppler-Epstein - Staff Attorney, New Haven Legal Assistance Assoc.
- 03/23/2016 Fox, Sarah - Director of Advocacy and Community Impact Initatives, Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
- 03/23/2016 Gomes, Lee-Ann - Director, Norwich Human Services
- 03/23/2016 Gomes, Lee-Ann, Norwich Human Services Director
- 03/23/2016 Judicial Branch, State of Connecticut
- 03/23/2016 McGuire, David - Legislative & Policy Director, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- 03/23/2016 Mirto, Frank - Parole Supervisor, Office of the Commissioner, Department of Correction,
- 03/23/2016 Representative Themis Klarides - House Republican Leader, House of Representatives, State of Connecticut
- 03/23/2016 Tsarkov, Alex - Executive Director, Connecticut Sentencing Commission