Raised H.B. No. 5473
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD AND CORRUPTION.
To give state prosecutors the tools to protect Connecticut residents from financial crime and to investigate fraud against government programs and funds.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/02/2016 Division of Criminal Justice, State of Connecticut
- 03/07/2016 Division of Criminal Justice, State of Connecticut
- 03/07/2016 McGuire, David - Legislative and Policy Director for the ACLU of Connecticut
- 03/07/2016 Rueckert, Morgan - Executive Board Member & Ruane, James O. - President, Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 03/07/2016 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- 03/07/2016 Sullivan, Deborah Del Prete - Legal Counsel, Director, Office of Chief Public Defender, State of Connecticut