Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5470
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE PROVISION OF TIMELY NOTICE OF CHILD PLACEMENT INFORMATION FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES TO THE ATTORNEY OR GUARDIAN AD LITEM REPRESENTING THE CHILD IN A CHILD PROTECTION MATTER.
To require the Department of Children and Families to provide timely notice of child placement information to an attorney or guardian ad litem who represents the child in a child protection matter.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/14/2018 Ct. Department of Children and Families
- 03/14/2018 Eagan, Sarah, Attorney At Law-Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/14/2018 Luczak, Stephanie, Policy Intern-CT Voices for Children
- 03/14/2018 Oakley, Chris, Attorney At Law-Oakley Offices, LLC
- 03/14/2018 Rapillo, Christine Perra, Chief Public Defender-Division of Public Defender Services
- 03/14/2018 Stout, Zoe, Senior Staff Attorney-Center for Childrens Advocacy
- 03/28/2018 Child Welfare and Juventile Law Section-Connecticut Bar Association