Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5454
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE CONNECTICUT HEALTH AND EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES AUTHORITY.
To add related health care institutions to the definition of a "health care institution" in the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities statutes, to permit financing for eligible projects for participating community hospitals, and to require the establishment of a self-sufficiency standard for determining eligibility for financing of community hospital projects.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/02/2016 Benjamin Barnes Secretary Office of Policy and Management STATE OF CONNECTICUT
- 03/02/2016 Jeanette W. Weldon, Executive Director, Connecticut Health & Educational Facilities Authority (CHEFA)
- 03/02/2016 Lynne Ide, Director of Program & Policy, Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut
- 03/02/2016 Mag Morelli, President of LeadingAge Connecticut
- 03/02/2016 Representative Joe Aresimowicz