Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5450
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE STAFF QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENT FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS.
To revise the staff qualifications requirement for early childhood educators to require that all such educators hold at least an associate degree by July 1, 2020.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/14/2018 Adams, Deborah
- 03/14/2018 Bray EdD, Paige, Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education
- 03/14/2018 Cattelan, John, Executive Director-CT Alliance of YMCAs
- 03/14/2018 Cecchinato, Mary , Executive Director-Torrington Childcare Center
- 03/14/2018 Costello, Eileen Gunning, Danbury School Readiness Council
- 03/14/2018 Dent, MIchelle, Asistant Professor of Early Childhood Education
- 03/14/2018 Early Childhood Ed Consortium
- 03/14/2018 Falzone, Denise, TEAM Inc.
- 03/14/2018 Fraser, Liz, Policy Manager-CAHS
- 03/14/2018 Gay, Merrill, CT Early Childhood Alliance
- 03/14/2018 Gunning Costello, Eileen, Danbury School Readiness Council
- 03/14/2018 Hannafin, Bob, President-AACTE-CT
- 03/14/2018 Johnston, Susan, Executive Director-The Children s Center
- 03/14/2018 Morgan, David, Team Inc.
- 03/14/2018 Peterson, Jamie
- 03/14/2018 Radway, Susan, Director of Riverfront Children s Center
- 03/14/2018 Reichard, Edie
- 03/14/2018 Ridolfi O Neill, Michele, Educational Issues Specialist-CEA
- 03/14/2018 Updegrove, Nicole, Associate Policy Fellow-CT Voices for Children
- 03/14/2018 Wilkinson, David, Commissioner-Office of Early Childhood
- 03/14/2018 Willette, Kelly, Head Teacher Mentor-TEAM