Proposed H.B. No. 5427
Session Year 2019
AN ACT PROHIBITING INSURANCE COMPANIES FROM USING CREDIT HISTORY AS A FACTOR IN UNDERWRITING OR RATING PRIVATE PASSENGER NONFLEET AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE POLICIES.
To prohibit insurance companies from using an applicant's or insured's credit history as a factor in underwriting or rating private passenger nonfleet automobile insurance policies.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/07/2019 American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- 02/07/2019 Boyd, CPCU, AIM, Lamont, Director, Insurance Scores and Analytics-FICO
- 02/07/2019 Britton, Joseph W.
- 02/07/2019 Conetta, Kate
- 02/07/2019 Consoli, RN, BSN, Mary
- 02/07/2019 George, Eric, Preisdent-Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 02/07/2019 Giordano, Lucian
- 02/07/2019 Gucker, Representative Ken
- 02/07/2019 Insurance Department
- 02/07/2019 NAMIC
- 02/07/2019 Passell, Sarah
- 02/07/2019 Scimone-Rowan, Carolyn
- 02/07/2019 Taylor, John A., Senior Counsel-GEICO