Proposed H.B. No. 5407
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TAX CREDIT FOR EMPLOYERS THAT PROVIDE PAID FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE BENEFITS AND A FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACCOUNTS PROGRAM.
To establish a tax credit for employers that provide paid family and medical leave benefits and to authorize the Treasurer to establish a family and medical leave benefits accounts program.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/04/2019 Ganong, Sarah, Political Director-CWF
- 03/04/2019 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Government Affairs-Connecticut Business - Industry Association
- 03/04/2019 Granato, Madeline, Policy Manager-CWEALF
- 03/04/2019 House Republican Office
- 03/04/2019 Luciano, Sal, President-AFL-CIO
- 03/04/2019 Shaw, Jeff, Senior Director-The Alliance
- 03/04/2019 Shepard, Scott, Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy