Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5406
Session Year 2016
AN ACT PERMITTING PUBLIC SAFETY PERSONNEL TO USE BLUE LIGHTS.
To allow members of a volunteer ambulance association or company, volunteer canine search and rescue team and volunteer underwater search and rescue team to use blue lights while on the way to or at the scene of an emergency requiring the services of such members.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/01/2016 Andrew Wood
- 03/01/2016 Brian Allyn-Chief, Canaan Fire Company
- 03/01/2016 Chief Charles Stankye III- Retired Derby Fire Department
- 03/01/2016 Chief Chester Haber-Retired Berlin Fire Department
- 03/01/2016 Chief Howell Williams- Retired Ansonia Fire Department
- 03/01/2016 Chief Jay Kolakoski, Bristol Fire Department
- 03/01/2016 CT - DMV - Dennis Murphy
- 03/01/2016 CT State Firefighters Association - Ted Schroll
- 03/01/2016 Dave Clark President, Wethersfield Volunteer Fire Department, CSFA
- 03/01/2016 Donald Leary
- 03/01/2016 Mystic Fire Department - Frank C Hilbert
- 03/01/2016 Paul Fazzino-President Valley Shore Mutual Aid Assoc.
- 03/01/2016 Representative Mitch Bolinsky
- 03/01/2016 Representative Terrie Wood
- 03/01/2016 Robert Guthrie
- 03/01/2016 Wayne Fletcher, Chief AVFD