Raised H.B. No. 5404
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING TOXIC FLAME RETARDANT CHEMICALS IN CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS AND FURNITURE.
To prevent the manufacture, sale and distribution of children's products and furniture containing certain flame retardant chemicals.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/01/2016 ACC-NAFRA-Jay West
- 03/01/2016 ACC-NAFRA
- 03/01/2016 CADH
- 03/01/2016 Citizens Campaign for the Environment - Louis Burch
- 03/01/2016 Clean Water Action - Anne Hulick
- 03/01/2016 Consumer Technology Association
- 03/01/2016 Environment and Human Health - Nancy Alderman
- 03/01/2016 Joyce-Acebo-Raguskus, Chair of Diesel Cleanup, E.C.C.
- 03/01/2016 Raul Pino, Department of Public Health
- 03/08/2016 Clean Water Action