Raised H.B. No. 5398
Session Year 2018
AN ACT PROHIBITING STATE AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES FROM PROVIDING CERTAIN PROPERTY TO A FEDERAL AGENCY FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH PROPERTY'S FORFEITURE.
To prevent state and local law enforcement agencies from (1) transferring property seized under state law to a federal agency for the purpose of such property's forfeiture under federal law, and (2) receiving from a federal agency proceeds of certain property seized under federal law.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/06/2018 CCM
- 03/06/2018 Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/06/2018 Hinkes, Philip
- 03/06/2018 Horvath, Jor, Assistant Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 03/06/2018 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU-CT
- 03/06/2018 Rezvani, Amir, Student-Yale University
- 03/22/2018 Owen, Bailey, Constituent