Substitute for H.B. No. 5395
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING AN EVALUATION OF THE STATE'S ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE LAW.
To revise the environmental justice law in order to better serve the municipalities and communities that it is intended to benefit.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2019 Swarr, Thomas
- 03/18/2019 Bauer, JoAnne, Ph.D,-ACOTE Commissioner
- 03/18/2019 Bonnett, Lynne
- 03/18/2019 Dykes, Katherine, Commissioner-Department of Energy and Environmental
- 03/18/2019 Dynowski, Samantha, State Director-Sierra Club Connecticut
- 03/18/2019 Eckman, Michelle, Director of Education-Connecticut Audubon Society
- 03/18/2019 Fiedler, Katherine M., Legal Fellow-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/18/2019 Goode, Aaron
- 03/18/2019 Leckerling, Nancy
- 03/18/2019 Luongo, Janet
- 03/18/2019 Miller, Susan
- 03/18/2019 Murray, John, Publisher-editor-The Waterbury Observer
- 03/18/2019 Pronovost, Susan, Executive Director-CT Greenhouse Growers Association
- 03/18/2019 Rodriguez, Alexander, Chispa Community Organizer-CT League of Conservation Voters
- 03/18/2019 Samoska, Sharon.
- 03/18/2019 Tuhus, Melinda
- 03/18/2019 Whitin, David
- 03/18/2019 Whitin, Phyllis
- 03/18/2019 Zak, Kevin