H.B. No. 5377
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING THE REMOVAL OF COVID-19 RELATED LAYOFFS FROM THE UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION EXPERIENCE ACCOUNT.
To remove COVID-19 related layoffs from the unemployment experience account.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/18/2021 Anderson, Stephen, President-CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 02/18/2021 Conley, Christine, Representative-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/18/2021 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Govt Affairs-CBIA
- 02/18/2021 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/18/2021 National Federation of Independent Business
- 02/18/2021 The Lumber Dealers Association of CT
- 02/18/2021 Zimmerman, Stacey, Associate Director-Service Employees International Union