Raised H.B. No. 5375
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CREATING A WORKING GROUP TO STUDY HOUSING OPTIONS FOR PERSONS REENTERING THE COMMUNITY AFTER INCARCERATION.
To create a working group to study housing options for persons reentering the community after incarceration.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/06/2018 Crichton, Ellen, Graduate Student-University of Connecticut
- 03/06/2018 Gordon, Subira, Executive Director-Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 03/06/2018 Klein, Evonne, Commissioner-Department of Housing
- 03/06/2018 Lentini, Kaley, Legislative Counsel-ACLU-CT
- 03/06/2018 McGee, Brandon, State Representative-CT General Assembly
- 03/06/2018 Podolsky , Raphael, Public Policy Advocate-CT Legal Services
- 03/06/2018 Senecal, Chris, Senior Communications and Marketing -Hartford Foundation for Public Giving