Raised H.B. No. 5356
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING EMERGENCY ACTION PLANS FOR DAMS.
To reduce certain regulatory burdens for municipalities and other dam owners by authorizing the submission of updated pages for emergency action plans rather than requiring entirely new plans.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/16/2018 Gara, Betsy , Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/16/2018 Gara, Elizabeth, Connecticut Water Works Association
- 03/16/2018 Greene, Len , Director, Government - Regulatory Affairs-FirstLight Power Resources
- 03/16/2018 Hamzy, Donna , Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities -CCM-
- 03/16/2018 Metropolitan District
- 03/16/2018 Vitagliano, Lori , Government and Public Relations Specialist-South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority