Raised H.B. No. 5355
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES.
To require institutions of higher education in the state to adopt a policy on freedom of expression.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/05/2020 Cheeseman, Holly, Representative, 37th District-State of Connecticut
- 03/05/2020 Commission Women, Children, Seniors, Equity - Opportunity
- 03/05/2020 Kamola, Isaac, Associate Professor-Trinity College
- 03/05/2020 McConney Moore, Kelly, Policy Counsel-ACLU-CT
- 03/05/2020 Volin, John, Vice Provost, Academic Affairs-UConn
- 03/05/2020 Widness, Jennifer, President-CCIC