Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5348
Session Year 2012
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICINE TO STUDENTS WITH DIABETES, THE DUTIES OF SCHOOL MEDICAL ADVISORS, THE AVAILABILITY OF CPR AND AED TRAINING MATERIALS FOR BOARDS OF EDUCATION AND PHYSICAL EXERCISE DURING THE SCHOOL DAY.
To require local and regional boards of education to appoint an appropriate number of school nurses for the district that promotes a healthy learning environment; to establish the School Nurse Professional Development Advisory Council; and to amend the duties of school medical advisors.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/05/2012 Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- 03/05/2012 Donna Kosiorowski
- 03/05/2012 George Hosey
- 03/05/2012 Lori Pelletier
- 03/05/2012 Mary Loftus Levine
- 03/05/2012 Mary-Jane Williams, PhD., R.N.
- 03/05/2012 Michael Corjulo
- 03/05/2012 Steve Updegrove
- 03/05/2012 The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM)
- 03/05/2012 Verna Bernard-Jones