Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5341
Session Year 2018
AN ACT PROVIDING IMMUNITY FROM LIABILITY FOR SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS WHO MAY ADMINISTER EPINEPHRINE TO A STUDENT IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.
To include school bus drivers in the list of persons protected from liability for administering medication to a student.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/08/2018 Cagginello, Joan
- 03/08/2018 COSTA -CT School Transportation Association
- 03/08/2018 Crook, Aaron, Coordinator of Nursing Services -Ridgefield Public Schools
- 03/08/2018 CT Trial Lawyers Association
- 03/08/2018 Davenport RN, BSN, Lisa, District Health Coordinator-Bethel Public Schools
- 03/08/2018 Dwelly, Katie
- 03/08/2018 Klarides, Themis, House Minority Leader-House Republican Leadership
- 03/08/2018 Kosiorowski, Donna, Assoc of School Nurses of CT, CT Nurses Assoc.
- 03/08/2018 Levasseur, Suzanne
- 03/08/2018 McLaughlin, Allyson
- 03/08/2018 Minicucci, Pam
- 03/08/2018 Moore, Jennifer
- 03/08/2018 O Dowd, RN, BSN, Kathleen, Health and Nursing Services Coordinator-Danbury Public Schools
- 03/08/2018 OReilly, Breege
- 03/08/2018 Sherman, Kathryn - Eric
- 03/08/2018 Wentzell, Dianna, Commisioner of the Department of Education-State of Connecticut Copy
- 03/14/2018 Muratore, Sarah