Raised H.B. No. 5321
Session Year 2020
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TASK FORCE ON PUBLIC SAFETY ANSWERING POINT CONSOLIDATION.
To establish a task force to study and make recommendations on public safety answering point consolidation.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/03/2020 Maureen, Will, Director-Emergency Communications Center-Safety answering point
- 03/05/2020 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Counsel of Small Towns-Answering Point
- 03/05/2020 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Counsel of Small Towns-Safety answering point
- 03/05/2020 Hart, Rick, Director-UPFFA-Police- Firefighters- Medics
- 03/05/2020 Maureen, Will, Director-Emergency Communications Center-Answering Point
- 03/05/2020 Muszynski, Mike, Advocacy Manager-CCM-Answering Point
- 03/05/2020 Schroll, Ted, Legislative Rep-CT State Firefighters Association-Police- Firefighters- Medics