H.B. No. 5320
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING ACCESSIBILITY TO VOTING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH CERTAIN DISABILITIES.
To (1) establish a task force for the study of accessibility to voting for individuals with disabilities, and (2) require at each federal election that each polling place have at least one voting device equipped for individuals with disabilities that complies with federal law.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/17/2021 .Speaker Order
- 03/17/2021 Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities -CHRO-
- 03/17/2021 De Carlo, Timothy-ROVAC
- 03/17/2021 Flaherty, Kathy, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project
- 03/17/2021 Johnson, Samara
- 03/17/2021 Jones, Steve
- 03/17/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, interim senior policy counsel-ACLU Connecticut
- 03/17/2021 Merrill, Denise W., Secretary of the State-Connecticut