Raised H.B. No. 5318
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING IDLING IN EXCESS OF THREE MINUTES BY CERTAIN TRUCKS AND BUSES.
To prohibit commercial buses and trucks from idling for longer than three minutes unless certain circumstances exist and to enable law enforcement officials to enforce such prohibition.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/24/2016 Commissioner Robert Klee - Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
- 02/24/2016 Jean Cronin - Connecticut Bus Association
- 02/24/2016 Joseph Sculley - Motor Transport Association of Connecticut (Supplement)
- 02/24/2016 Joseph Sculley - Motor Transport Association of Connecticut
- 02/24/2016 Representative Rick Lopes
- 02/24/2016 Ruth Canovi - American Lung Association