Raised H.B. No. 5316
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING SPORT FISHING LICENSES FOR ANGLERS WHO ARE SIXTY-FIVE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
To establish a fee for anglers who are age sixty-five or older in order to reflect the changing demographics of persons engaged in such fishing in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/24/2016 Bruce Tolhurst - Marlborough Resident
- 02/24/2016 Commissioner Robert Klee - Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
- 02/24/2016 Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (Supplement 2)
- 02/24/2016 Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (Supplement)
- 02/24/2016 Fisheries Advisory Council
- 02/24/2016 John Chunis - Rocky Hill Resident
- 02/24/2016 Master Captain James Wiesenberg
- 02/24/2016 Mike Zygma
- 02/24/2016 Representative Sam Belsito
- 02/24/2016 Robert Crook - Coalition of Connecticut Sportsmen
- 02/24/2016 Senator Robert Kane