H.B. No. 5314
Session Year 2019
AN ACT PROHIBITING THE RELEASE OF HELIUM BALLOONS INTO THE ATMOSPHERE.
To address the environmental harm caused to Long Island Sound and other waterways from the intentional release of helium balloons.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/04/2019 Allison, Jeffrey
- 02/04/2019 Brensilver, David
- 02/04/2019 Comins, Patrick, Executive Director-Connecticut Audubon Society
- 02/04/2019 Corcoran, Michael
- 02/04/2019 Cross, Noah
- 02/04/2019 Hornish, Annie, CT Senior State Director-The Humane Society of the United States
- 02/04/2019 Kobak, Cynthi
- 02/04/2019 Lucey, Bill, Long Island Soundkeeper-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 02/04/2019 Megan, Chris, Publisher-On The Water Media-In Support
- 02/04/2019 Riordan, Dennis, President-Menunkatuck Audubon
- 02/04/2019 Vosburgh, Danielle, Director-Balloons Blow, Inc.