Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5312
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF CURRENCY AS PAYMENT IN LOCAL BUSINESSES.
To prohibit persons who offer consumer goods and services to the public from refusing to accept cash as a form of payment.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 01/28/2021 Cheeseman, Holly, Representative-State Of Connecticut, House of Representatives
- 01/28/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, Interim sr. policy counsel-ACLU Connecticut
- 01/28/2021 Moran, Brian, Government Affairs Director-NE Convenience Store - Energy Markers Assoc.
- 01/28/2021 Weir, Alison, Policy Advocate and Staff Attorney-Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- 01/28/2021 Wright, Crystal, External Affairs - Community Outreach Consultant-Cardtronics