Raised H.B. No. 5307
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING SPORTS WAGERING IN THE STATE.
To require the Commissioner of Consumer Protection to adopt regulations to regulate sports wagering when federal law is enacted or repealed or a federal court decision is issued that affirms the authority of a state to regulate sports wagering.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/15/2018 Alroy, Avi, Vice President of Interactive Gaming-Mohegan Sun
- 03/15/2018 Eskin, Neal, Senior Associate Athletic Director-University of Connecticut
- 03/15/2018 Jepsen, George, Attorney General-State of Connecticut
- 03/15/2018 Kelly, Thomas N., Shoreline Star of Bridgeport, CT
- 03/15/2018 Seagull, Michelle, Commissioner-CT Department of Consumer Protection
- 03/15/2018 Taylor, Ted, President-Sportech Venues Inc.
- 03/15/2018 Wagner, Steve, Director of Information Technology-Connecticut Lottery Corporation
- 03/15/2018 Young, Seth, Executive Director of Online Gaming-Foxwoods Resort Casino