Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5297
Session Year 2010
AN ACT CONCERNING EXPANSION OF THE PRIMARY CARE CASE MANAGEMENT PILOT PROGRAM.
To expand the primary care case management pilot program state-wide.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/02/2010 Brandon Levan, Fellow, Connecticut Health Policy Project
- 03/02/2010 Commissioner Starkowski, Department of Social Services
- 03/02/2010 Domenique Thornton, Director of Public Policy, Mental Health Association of Connecticut
- 03/02/2010 Ellen Andrews, Executive Director, Connecticut Health Policy Project
- 03/02/2010 Gary Waterhouse, Executive Director, Connecticut Association of Centers for Independent Living
- 03/02/2010 Robert Smanik, President-CEO, Day Kimball Hospital
- 03/02/2010 Sharon D. Langer, Senior Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices for Children
- 03/02/2010 Sheldon Toubman, Attorney, New Haven Legal Assistance Association, Inc.
- 03/02/2010 Victoria Veltri, General Counsel, Office of the Healthcare Advocate