Raised H.B. No. 5296
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING A STUDY TO IDENTIFY WAYS FOR STATE GOVERNMENT TO PARTNER WITH HOSPITALS.
To require a study to identify ways for state government to partner with hospitals to enhance access to and affordability of health care and help meet hospitals' workforce and economic needs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/05/2018 Aresimowicz, Joseph, Sreaker of the House-CGA
- 03/05/2018 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 03/05/2018 Looney, Martin M, State Senator 11th District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/05/2018 Shmerling, James E, President and CEO-Connecticut Childrens Medical Center
- 03/05/2018 State of Connecticut Insurance Department