Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5291
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING A STUDY ON ACCESS TO INFORMATION REGARDING THE SAFETY OF SPORTS HELMETS.
To provide consumers with access to information regarding the safety of sports helmets.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/16/2018 Butler, Larry, State Representative Seventy-Second District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/16/2018 Connecticut Athletic Trainers Association
- 03/16/2018 Duenas, Richard, President-Ct Chiropractic Association
- 03/16/2018 Klarides, Themis, State Representative 114th District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/16/2018 Klarides-Ditria, Nicole, State Representative One Hundred Fifth District-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/16/2018 Klein, Jason, Force 3 ProGear
- 03/16/2018 Simmons, Jonathan, Diplomate-American Board of Chiropractic Neurology
- 03/16/2018 Wentzell, Dianna, Commissioner-State Department of Education
- 03/16/2018 Williams, Mary Jane , PhD, RN, Chair, Government Relations-Connecticut Nurses Association