Proposed H.B. No. 5288
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A PERSONAL INCOME TAX DEDUCTION FOR CERTAIN HOMEOWNERS WITH CRUMBLING FOUNDATIONS.
To establish a personal income tax deduction for any homeowner whose concrete foundation has deteriorated due to the presence of pyrrhotite and who has not received financial assistance from the Crumbling Foundations Assistance Fund.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/08/2021 Burns, Lisa-Support
- 03/08/2021 Filteau, Edward-Support
- 03/08/2021 Flaherty, Esq, Kathleen, Executive Director-Ct. Legal Rights Project, Inc.-Support
- 03/08/2021 Luba, Lou-Tolland Town Council-Support
- 03/08/2021 Luxemberg, Goeff, State Representative-House of Representatives, 12th Assembly District-Support
- 03/08/2021 MaCoy, Debbie-Support
- 03/08/2021 Perras, Jim, CEO-Home Builders - Remodelers Assoc. of Ct.-Support