Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5285
Session Year 2016
AN ACT REQUIRING THE STATE OMBUDSMAN TO INVESTIGATE COMPLAINTS CONCERNING RECIPIENTS OF HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED CARE.
To expand the oversight of the State Ombudsman to home and community-based services.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/25/2016 Deb Migneault, Senior Policy Analyst, Connecticut's Legislative Commission on Aging
- 02/25/2016 Elizabeth B. Ritter, Commissioner, State Department on Aging
- 02/25/2016 John D. Shulansky, Managing Director, EldersChoice of Connecticut, LLC
- 02/25/2016 Louise Harmon
- 02/25/2016 Mag Morelli, President, LeadingAge Connecticut
- 02/25/2016 Nancy Shaffer, State Ombudsman, Office of the State Long Term Care Ombudsman