Raised H.B. No. 5284
Session Year 2016
AN ACT INCREASING FUNDING FOR ELDERLY NUTRITION.
To provide adequate state reimbursement to cover the costs of providing meals to elderly persons.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/25/2016 Connecticut Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Providers
- 02/25/2016 Connecticut Department of Social Services
- 02/25/2016 Deb Migneault, Senior Policy Analyst, Connecticut's Legislative Commission on Aging
- 02/25/2016 Debbie Kievits, Second Vice-Chairman Board of Trustees, Thames Valley Council for Community Action
- 02/25/2016 Mag Morelli, President, LeadingAge Connecticut
- 02/25/2016 Megan Brown, Senior Director of Marketing and Development, Thames Valley Council for Community Action