Proposed H.B. No. 5282
Session Year 2019
AN ACT INCREASING THE PENALTIES FOR DISTRACTED DRIVING WHEN VIOLATION RESULTS IN A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT.
To increase the penalties for texting and using a hand-held mobile telephone while driving when the violation results in a motor vehicle accident.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/13/2019 Burrone, Laura-Elm City Cycling-Distracted driving
- 02/13/2019 Cherolis, Tony-Center for Latino Progress-Distracted driving
- 02/13/2019 Cherolis, Tony-Center for Latino Progress
- 02/13/2019 Kurtz, William-Elm City Cycling
- 02/13/2019 Olinksi, Neil
- 02/13/2019 Smith, Susan-Bike Walk CT
- 02/13/2019 Sullivan, Kevin