Raised H.B. No. 5277
Session Year 2020
AN ACT DECREASING FEES FOR COPYING PUBLIC RECORDS UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.
To reduce the fees paid by the public for copies of public records.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/28/2020 Bernacki, Mark H., Legislative Committee Chair-Connecticut Town Clerks Association, Inc.
- 02/28/2020 Collins, Randy-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/28/2020 Dubuque-Gallo, LMSW, Cindy,
- 02/28/2020 Gadbout, David
- 02/28/2020 Gara, Betsy-Connnecticut Council of Small Towns
- 02/28/2020 Giulietti, Joe, Commissioner-Department of Transportation
- 02/28/2020 Kauffman, Matthew, Vice President,Connecticut Council on Freedom of Information
- 02/28/2020 Lembo, Kevin, Comptroller-State of Connecticut
- 02/28/2020 McConney Moore, Kelly
- 02/28/2020 Murphy, Colleen M., Executive Director-Freedom of Information Commission
- 02/28/2020 Stewart, Erin, Mayor, City of New Britain
- 02/28/2020 Weeks, Luther, Executive Director, CT Voters Coun