Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5270
Session Year 2018
AN ACT PROHIBITING BID SHOPPING.
To prohibit bid shopping, to institute new requirements for the listing of subcontractor bids for state contracts and to require that any savings obtained by substituting a subcontractor be paid to the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/05/2018 Associated General Contractors of Connecticut, INC
- 03/05/2018 Associated Sheet Metal - Roofing Contractors of CT
- 03/05/2018 Connecticut Construction Industries Association
- 03/05/2018 Currey, Melody, Commissioner-Department of Administrative Services, State of CT
- 03/05/2018 Denny, Ronald, Vice President-Turner Construction Company
- 03/05/2018 Epifano, Joseph W., President-Owner-Epifano Builders, Inc.
- 03/05/2018 Glassman, Kimberly, Director-Foundation for Fair Contracting of CT
- 03/05/2018 Hunt, David, President -Connecticut Ironworker Employees Association
- 03/05/2018 Jankowski, Joseph, D., President LEED AP-The Associated Construction Company
- 03/05/2018 Kaplan, Steven B. , Legal Counsel-Connecticut Subcontractors Association
- 03/05/2018 Little-Greer, Jennifer, Executive Director-Minority Construction Council
- 03/05/2018 McInerney, Daniel, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- 03/05/2018 Moconyi, Michael, Connecticut Chapter of NECA
- 03/05/2018 Oneglia, Gregory S., Vice Chairman-O and G Industries, Inc.
- 03/05/2018 Pizzichemi, Joseph, CT Division Manager-The Berlin Steel Construction Co.
- 03/05/2018 Rubin, Zachary L., Staff Counsel-Organizer-SMART Local 40
- 03/05/2018 Schill, J. David, Vice President-Mohawk Northeast Inc.
- 03/05/2018 The Mason Contractors Association of Connecticut
- 03/05/2018 Utility Contractors Association of Connecticut