Raised H.B. No. 5269
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DIVESTMENT OF STATE FUNDS INVESTED IN COMPANIES DOING BUSINESS IN VENEZUELA.
To require the Treasurer to consider divesting state funds invested in companies doing business in Venezuela.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/05/2018 Corby O Neill, Dr. Ruby, Vice-Chair -Commission on Equity and Opportunity
- 03/05/2018 Guveyan, Steve, Connecticut Petroleum Council
- 03/05/2018 Nappier, Denise, Treasurer-State of Connecticut
- 03/05/2018 O Neill, Arthur J., State Representative
- 03/05/2018 Valdez-Jimenez, Luis, Commissioner-Commission on Equity and Opportunity