Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5266
Session Year 2018
AN ACT PERMITTING THE SUSPENSION OF ADMINISTRATIVE PENALTIES IMPOSED ON CERTAIN BUSINESS ENTITIES PURSUANT TO STATE AGENCY REGULATIONS.
To permit businesses to remediate first-time regulatory violations without civil penalty if such remediation is done in a timely manner.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/05/2018 Brown, Eric, CBIA
- 03/05/2018 Green, Robin, State Representative
- 03/05/2018 Horvath, Joe, Assistant Policy Director-Yankee Institute
- 03/05/2018 House Republican Caucus
- 03/05/2018 Jackson, Scott, Commissioner-Department of Labor, State of Connecticut
- 03/05/2018 Klee, Robert, Commissioner-Dept. of Energy - Environmental Protection
- 03/05/2018 Miner, Margaret, Executive Director-Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- 03/05/2018 Podolsky, Raphael, Connecticut Legal Services
- 03/05/2018 Schmalz, Leah, Chief Program Officer-Connecticut Fund for the Environment