Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5258
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING A PROPERTY OWNER'S LIABILITY FOR THE EXPENSES OF REMOVING A FALLEN TREE OR LIMB.
To impose liability on certain owners of real property for the expenses of removing a tree or limb that falls on an adjoining owner's private real property.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/02/2016 Amy Blaymore Paterson, Esq, Executive Director, CT. Land Conservation Council
- 03/02/2016 Hammerling, Eric - Executive Director, Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 03/02/2016 Klee, Robert J.- Commissioner, State of Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 03/02/2016 Representative Fred Camillo - State of Connecticut, 151st District
- 03/02/2016 State of Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 03/02/2016 Talmage, Henry N. - Executive Director, Connecticut Farm Bureau Association