Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5257
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING REPORTS OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT OF PERSONS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY OR AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER.
To reduce from seventy-two to twenty-four hours the amount of time a mandated reporter has to file a report of suspected abuse or neglect involving a person with intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/20/2018 Evarts, Win, Executive Director-ARC of Connecticut
- 03/20/2018 Leist, Marion, HARC
- 03/20/2018 McCarty, Kathleen, State Representative- 38-State of Connecticut
- 03/20/2018 Scheff, Jordan, Commissioner-Department of Developmental Services
- 03/20/2018 Wilcox, Julia, Manager of Advocacy and Public Policy-The Alliance