Raised H.B. No. 5250
Session Year 2020
AN ACT PROHIBITING REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESCRIBING CLINICALLY INAPPROPRIATE QUANTITIES OF OUTPATIENT PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS.
To prohibit health insurance policies providing coverage for outpatient prescription drugs, and mental health care benefits provided under state law, with state funds or to state employees, from requiring a prescribing health care provider to prescribe an outpatient psychotropic drug in a quantity that such provider deems clinically inappropriate.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/27/2020 Blackston, Brynna, Administrative Assistant-Connecticut Association of Health Plans-Oppose
- 02/27/2020 LaCoursiere, sheryl, PhD, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC, APRN-Yale School of Medicine-Support
- 02/27/2020 Lennaco, Joanne, PhD, PMHNP-BC, PMHCNS-BC, APRN-Support
- 02/27/2020 Madonick, Steven-Support
- 02/27/2020 Morgan, Danielle, Chairwomen, Psychiatric Subcommittee-CT APRN Society-Support
- 02/27/2020 Splittgerber, Judy
- 02/27/2020 Watt, Margaret-Support
- 02/27/2020 Winjum, Lisa-Support