Raised H.B. No. 5227
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING DISTRIBUTED ENERGY RESOURCES SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS.
To authorize the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority to perform joint or concurrent evaluations of grid-side system enhancement proposals, and to provide the department authority to procure renewable natural gas from anaerobic digestion facilities for injection into the natural gas distribution system.
Public Hearing Testimony
Energy and Technology Committee
- 02/27/2020 Auer, Henry E.
- 02/27/2020 Dykes, Katie S., Commissioner-Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 02/27/2020 Dynowski, Samantha, State Director-Sierra Club Connecticut
- 02/27/2020 Gillett, Marissa-PURA
- 02/27/2020 McDonnell, Patrick, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs-UIL Holdings Corporation
- 02/27/2020 McDonnell, Patrick, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs-UIL Holdings
- 02/27/2020 Pace, Vincent-Eversource Energy
- 02/27/2020 Paganini, Brian M., Vice President-Quantum Biopower
- 02/27/2020 Rinebold, Joel, Director of Energy-CT Center for Advanced Technology