Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5207
Session Year 2014
AN ACT CONCERNING COLLEGE CREDIT FOR MILITARY TRAINING.
To permit institutions of higher education to award college credit for military occupational specialty training.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/27/2014 Dawn A. McDaniel, Executive Vice President, Connecticut Veterans Chamber of Commerce additional testimony
- 02/27/2014 Dawn McDaniel, Executive Vice President, Connecticut Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- 02/27/2014 Gail Coppage, Board of Regents for Higher Education
- 02/27/2014 Judith B. Greiman, President, Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges
- 02/27/2014 Lisa Phillips
- 02/27/2014 Margaret Middleton, Co-Founder, Executive Director, Connecticut Veterans Legal Center