Raised H.B. No. 5191
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION BY THE CONNECTICUT AIRPORT AUTHORITY UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT, SECURITY SERVICES AT BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND A STUDY OF STRUCTURES TO BE ERECTED PROXIMATE TO GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS.
To: (1) Allow the executive director of the Connecticut Airport Authority to determine whether there are reasonable grounds to believe the disclosure of records concerning the security infrastructure at Connecticut Airport Authority airports may result in a safety risk, (2) require the Connecticut Airport Authority and the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection to enter into a contract for security services at Bradley International Airport, and (3) repeal a requirement for the Connecticut Airport Authority to study certain safety hazards.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/28/2020 Dillion, Kevin-Connecticut Airport Authority
- 03/02/2020 Auditors of Public Accounts
- 03/02/2020 Connecticut Police and Fire Union
- 03/02/2020 Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection
- 03/02/2020 Dillion, Kevin-Connecticut Airport Authority -CAA-
- 03/02/2020 Jacklin, Michele-CT Council on the Freedom of Information -CCFOI-
- 03/02/2020 Murphy, Colleen