Raised H.B. No. 5188
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A MORATORIUM ON THE USE OF RECYCLED TIRE RUBBER AT MUNICIPAL AND PUBLIC SCHOOL PLAYGROUNDS.
To establish a moratorium on the installation of crumb rubber ground covers at municipal playgrounds and playgrounds under the jurisdiction of local or regional boards of education until the release of the Federal Research Action Plan on Recycled Tire Crumb Used on Playing Fields and Playgrounds.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/27/2018 Acebo-Raguskus, Joyce, E.C.C.-Chair Diesel Cleanup
- 02/27/2018 Alderman, Nancy, President-Environment and Human Health, Inc.
- 02/27/2018 Bond, Daniel, President - CEO-Synthetic Turf Council
- 02/27/2018 Bonnett, Lynne
- 02/27/2018 Burch, Louis, Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- 02/27/2018 Connecticut Association of Boards of Education Inc
- 02/27/2018 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/27/2018 Cordulack, Jeff, Executive Director-CT NOFA
- 02/27/2018 Eastwood, Susan
- 02/27/2018 Ferraro, James, Esq.-Ferraro Law Firm
- 02/27/2018 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director -Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 02/27/2018 Hulick, Anne, State Director-Clean Water Action
- 02/27/2018 Lemay, Julie
- 02/27/2018 Mount Sinai Children's Environmental Health Center
- 02/27/2018 Pino, Raul, Commissioner -Department of Public Health
- 02/27/2018 Puchalski, PamelaConnectiCOSH
- 02/27/2018 Roche, Paul, Chairman, Legislative Committee-Connecticut Recreation & Parks Association
- 02/27/2018 Sherman, Julia
- 02/27/2018 Silbert, Jerome, Executive Director -Watershed Partnership, Inc.
- 02/27/2018 Silbert, Roberta, MPH-Watershed Partnership, Inc.
- 02/27/2018 Weininger, Ellen, Director, Educational Outreach -Grassroots Environmental Education
- 02/27/2018 Williams, Mary Jane, Chairperson of Government Relations Committee -Connecticut Nurses Association
- 02/27/2018 Wysocki, Carolyn, President-Ecological Health Organization