Raised H.B. No. 5176
Session Year 2018
AN ACT PROTECTING MUNICIPAL POLICE OFFICERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
To prohibit disclosure of voter registration information that may place municipal police officers or their families at risk.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/26/2018 Bolinsky, Mitch, State Representative-Freedom of Information
- 02/26/2018 Brandi, Michael, Executive Director & General Counsel-State Elections Enforcement Commission-Freedom of Information
- 02/26/2018 Leavy, Zak, Legislative Advocate-AFSCME-Freedom of Information
- 02/26/2018 Lentini, Kaley, Legislative Counsel-ACLU Connecticut
- 02/26/2018 Melanson, Paul, Chief-Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- 02/26/2018 Monckton, Richard-Freedom of Information
- 02/26/2018 Murphy, Colleen M., Executive Director and General Counsel-Freedom of Information Commission-Freedom of Information
- 02/26/2018 Police Officers Association of CT-Freedom of Information