Substitute for H.B. No. 5163
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING DEFICIENCY JUDGMENTS AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES WITH A CONCRETE FOUNDATION AFFECTED BY PYRRHOTITE.
To (1) prohibit deficiency judgments on mortgage loans where the property secured by the mortgage has a crumbling concrete foundation, (2) prohibit mortgage lenders and mortgage correspondent lenders from denying an application for a residential mortgage loan based solely on certain prior defaults, conveyances or foreclosures by the applicant, and (3) prohibit mortgage lenders and mortgage correspondent lenders from reporting to credit rating agencies that mortgage loans secured by property with a crumbling concrete foundation are subject to a deficiency judgment.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/07/2019 Burnham, Michelle, home owner
- 02/07/2019 Conway, Fritz-Connecticut Bankers Association
- 02/07/2019 Frezza, Jean, Home owner
- 02/07/2019 Gentes, Jeff-connecticut Fair Housing Center
- 02/07/2019 Gentes, Jeff-Fair Housing Center
- 02/07/2019 MacCoy, Debra
- 02/07/2019 Mardirosian, Alan
- 02/07/2019 Poriss, Sarah
- 02/07/2019 Ramsey Fuhlbrigge, Kelly, Vice- President-Credit Union League of Connecticut
- 02/07/2019 Tofolowsky, Linda, Home owner