Raised H.B. No. 5162
Session Year 2018
AN ACT REQUIRING A STUDY OF FUNDING FOR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES.
To require a study of funding for mental health services in the state to ensure that children with mental health needs are admitted to facilities that can provide appropriate treatment.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/28/2018 Barlow, Nicholas
- 02/28/2018 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam, Commissioner-Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 02/28/2018 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director -CT Legal Rights Project
- 02/28/2018 Focht, Glenn, President-Connecticut Children s Specialty Group
- 02/28/2018 Kelley, Susan, Director-Alliance for Childrens Mental Health
- 02/28/2018 Linsmeier, Taylor
- 02/28/2018 Watt, Margaret, Ex.Director-Southwest Regional Mental Health Board
- 02/28/2018 Williams, Mary Jane , Chair, Government Relation-Connecticut Nurses Association