H.B. No. 5156
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING TRAINING FOR FIREFIGHTERS AND EMERGENCY SERVICES MEDICAL PERSONNEL REGARDING JUVENILES WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER OR NONVERBAL LEARNING DISORDER.
To require training for firefighters and emergency services medical personnel on techniques for handling incidents involving juveniles with autism spectrum disorder or nonverbal learning disorder, if the curriculum is available at no cost.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/14/2019 Glomb, Nick
- 02/14/2019 Glomb, Walter, Director-CT Council on Developmental Disabilities
- 02/14/2019 Hart, Rick, Director of Legislative - Political Affairs-Uniformed Professional Fire Fighters Association
- 02/14/2019 Jacovino, Shannon, Director of Advocacy - Public Policy-The Arc Connecticut
- 02/14/2019 Jill, Caron
- 02/14/2019 McCormick, Shanon, Executive Director-Down Syndrome Assosiation of Connecticut
- 02/14/2019 McKee, Christopher, Captain-Suffield Police Department
- 02/14/2019 Muszynski, Mike, Advocacy Manager-CCM
- 02/14/2019 Simoes, Leslie, Executive Director-ASRC
- 02/14/2019 Zawistowski, Tami, State Representative