Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5154
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING WATER USAGE AND CONSERVATION DURING DROUGHT CONDITIONS.
To require the Water Planning Council to report to the General Assembly regarding its review of state and local processes and authorities for the issuance of drought advisory, watch, warning or emergency and any attendant water use restrictions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/20/2018 Betkoski, John W, Vice Chairman-State of CT Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
- 03/20/2018 Burnaska, Karen , Water Projects Coordinator-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/20/2018 Connecticut Water
- 03/20/2018 Gara, Elizabeth, Executive Director-Connecticut Water Works Association
- 03/20/2018 Miner, Margaret, Executive Director-Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- 03/20/2018 Pino, Raul, Commissioner-Department of Public Health
- 03/20/2018 The Metropolitan District