Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5151
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE AUTHORITY OF ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICERS IN COMMON INTEREST COMMUNITIES.
To provide animal control officers with the authority to enter common elements of common interest communities in order to carry out their duties.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2016 Annie Hornish - The Humane Society of the United States
- 02/19/2016 Karl Kuegler Jr. - Imagineers LLC
- 02/19/2016 Kim McClain, Ex Dir, CT Chapter of the Community Associations Institute
- 02/19/2016 Noranne Nielsen, Animal Control Officer, Mansfield
- 02/19/2016 Richard Mellin, Mellin & Associates, Danbury