H.B. No. 5145
Session Year 2009
AN ACT CONCERNING EDUCATION OF STUDENTS ON SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME.
To prevent death and injury to infants by educating middle school and high school students on shaken baby syndrome.
Public Hearing Testimony
Select Committee on Children
- 02/05/2009 Susan Hamiltion, Commissioner, Department of Children and Families
- 02/05/2009 Carolyn Signorelli, Chief Child Protection Attorney, Acting Chair of the Children's Trust Fund Counsel
- 02/05/2009 Elizabeth C. Brown, Commission on Children
- 02/05/2009 George Lithco
- 02/05/2009 Joan Barbuto, Co-President, CT Coalition for Child Development Education
- 02/05/2009 Karen Foley-Schain, M.A., M.Ed, LPC, Executive Director, State of Connecticut Children's Trust Fund
- 02/05/2009 Mark K. McQuillan, Commissioner of Education
- 02/05/2009 Rep. Jason Rojas