Raised H.B. No. 5139
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE USE OF RECYCLED TIRE RUBBER AT MUNICIPAL AND PUBLIC SCHOOL PLAYGROUNDS.
To prohibit the installation of ground cover that contains shredded or ground rubber recycled from motor vehicle tires in municipal and public school playgrounds.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/16/2016 Alex Bergstein, Greening our Children
- 02/16/2016 Ann M. Catino, Halloran & Sage LLP
- 02/16/2016 Anne Hulick, Connecticut Clean Water Action
- 02/16/2016 Commissioner Pino, Department of Public Health
- 02/16/2016 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/16/2016 David Brown
- 02/16/2016 Elizabeth Sledge
- 02/16/2016 Ellen Weininger, Grassroots Environmental Education
- 02/16/2016 Frank Conroy
- 02/16/2016 Fred Balsamo, Connecticut Association of Athletic Directors
- 02/16/2016 Jerry Silbert, The Watershed Partnership, Inc.
- 02/16/2016 Joyce Acebo-Raguskus, Coalition For A Safe & Healthy CT
- 02/16/2016 Lauren Gunningsmith
- 02/16/2016 Louis Burch, Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- 02/16/2016 Margaret Miner, Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- 02/16/2016 Martin Mador, Connecticut Chapter of the Sierra Club
- 02/16/2016 Mary Jane Williams, Connecticut Nurses Association
- 02/16/2016 Nancy Alderman, Environment and Human Health, Inc.
- 02/16/2016 Patricia Taylor
- 02/16/2016 Roberta Silbert, The Watershed Partnership, Inc.
- 02/16/2016 Samantha Gray
- 02/16/2016 Sarah Evans, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- 02/16/2016 Senator Ted Kennedy Jr.
- 02/16/2016 Stacey Prince
- 02/16/2016 Susan Eastwood, Coalition for a Safe and Healthy Connecticut
- 02/16/2016 Susan Kulis